African Patchwork Quilt (double #22), handmade in Zimbabwe
Roll over the image to zoom in Savannah Village
This fabulous and unique quilt was handmade for us in Zimbabwe by rural artisan Patricia (pictured) and her colleagues. You can bring a riot of authentic African colour into your home or garden with this multi-functional quilt.
- Versatile: ideal as a bed or sofa throw, picnic blanket, baby blanket
- Quilt size: 140 x 190cm (55 x 75in) - double bed size
- Quilted, 100% cotton
- Each quilt is unique and individually made from a variety of fabric designs
- Black underside and with a black border of about 3cm (1-2in)
- Weight 1100 grams (2.4 pounds)
- UK postage included (contact us for other destinations)
Our artisans are overcoming disastrous land reforms, child marriages, poor education and general poverty. Each purchase supports them, as well as Kunzwana Women’s Association, the charity which runs the training courses and programmes.
Unique African patchwork quilt. Machine washable.